Carpetsure Terms & Conditions
Here is a basic outline of our term and conditions of service.
What we need from our clients:
- The Client must provide electricity and running water at the premises where the service is to be conducted.
- The client is responsible for providing access to the/their property at the scheduled time. If keys are provided they must open and close all locks without any special methods or skills.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing and/or verbally, by the company, the account is rendered for immediate payment on the completion of work. The client must make payment by cash, BACS or card before the operator leaves the premises. You may pay us in advance if you wish.
- Any cheque’s that fail to clear will incur a £25 fee in addition to the original amount, to cover incurred bank charges.
Disputes and Cancellations
- You the client can cancel the scheduled service before it starts by contacting us, but we would request that you give us at least 48 hours notice wherever possible.
- We reserve the right to refuse any cleaning job if the condition of the property is hazardous to the health and well being of the operator.
- Carpetsure has the right to cancel or re-schedule a service in cases where an accident or any unexpected circumstances have taken place that prevents us from undertaking the requested works at the pre-arranged time. You, the client, will be informed at the earliest opportunity.
- Carpetsure reserves the right to amend the initial quotation should the clients original requirements change. All amendments will be provided in writing on an additional quotation form.
- Carpetsure may not be able to treat or remove some existing damage.
- You, the client, agree to give Carpetsure the opportunity to come back to inspect and possibly re-clean any disputed areas/items.
- Whilst Carpetsure makes every effort not to break items, accidents can happen. Identical replacement is always attempted but not guaranteed, for this specific reason Carpetsure requests all irreplaceable items (whether monetary or sentimental) to be stored away whilst cleaning takes place.
- Carpetsure will not accept responsibility for any damage caused from furniture being moved or replaced onto the carpet before it is completely dried.
- Carpetsure shall not be liable for shrinkage or rippling of carpets as a result of poor fitting.
- Carpetsure shall not be responsible for any slip and fall from the clients walking from wet carpets on to hard flooring.
- Carpetsure hold full public liability and risk treatment insurance.
These terms are liable to change without notice and may need to be altered to fit an individual service or circumstances.